As the region prepares to welcome an influx of visitors later this year for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games and the Birmingham 2022 Festival, we want to help prepare tourism businesses across the region to deliver an unrivalled visitor experience at every touchpoint.
Secure FREE places for your employees on the ‘Getting Games Ready’ training programme.
The ‘Getting Games Ready’ training programme has opened with a limited number of free places to prepare tourism businesses across the West Midlands to deliver an unrivalled visitor experience at every touchpoint during the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
Using the foundations of the globally-recognised WorldHost customer service programme which has been used to train hundreds of thousands of people for events including the London 2012 Olympics, Rugby World Cup 2015 and The Golf Open 2019, the ‘Getting Games Ready’ programme will help participants to:
- highlight the very best of what the West Midlands destinations have to offer
- provide a warm, knowledgeable, and inclusive welcome
- share tips about Birmingham 2022 and the Birmingham 2022 Festival
- provide up-to-date, accurate and accessible information to visitors
- promote the West Midlands as a place to visit, stay and invest
Businesses that train more than 80% of front-line staff using the programme will also be eligible to apply for ‘Getting Games Ready’ Business Recognition. With only a limited number of free places available on the programme, spaces will fill quickly.
Register now: welcomewm.com